Saturday, June 8, 2013

Featured in Elle ...

                                                                                                CLICK TO SEE MORE



                                                                                               ph. me

Today I'm sharing with you my second fashion test for Elle Serbia!
This time, the theme was printed pants, so I paired it with this gorgeous lace up sandals and white knitted shirt. Totally in love with the combo!
Do you like it?

Beside this section, my photos from the Instagram ended up on two pages!
If you are reading Elle Serbia, and you are creative use #elleserbia or #ellesrbija tags on the Instagram and maybe you will find your photos in the new issue at the end of the month! :)
Have a nice weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment